The Art of Living by Making Art

Jewellery inspired by nature and made by hand.
How I make it, why I make it, the challenges I face and the successes that come my way.

Friday, March 25, 2016

Learn To Enamel






Come and learn the basics of enamelling with me on Saturday 21st May 2016. I am giving a one day workshop where you will learn how to fire enamel on copper. You will learn a variety of ways to make patterns and images in the enamel and layer different colours. You will also have time to make a finished piece that can be turned into a pendant.
The class will be held in the Memorial Hall, Cowden, Kent TN8 7HU where we will have lots of room and plenty of tables to work on. Although my own studio is lovely it is just a little bit too small to hold a class in. The class will run from 10am to 3.30pm. All materials will be included in the price - all the enamel and copper and any wires and foils you use. As an added incentive I am also providing a lovely vegetarian lunch so we can all take a quick break at midday and re-fuel! The cost of the class is £75. Please book early as places are limited. You can book a place by contacting me by email at anna@annaclarkstudio.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment